1/3 Photos of Spiced Cauliflower
A delicious way to do cauliflower.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions in oil in a medium saucepan for 8 minutes.
- 2Add garlic, turmeric, coriander and cardamom.
- 3Stir over heat for a further 2-3 minutes.
- 4Add the cauliflower, turning it gently with a spoon to coat with the onion and spice mixture.
- 5Add the water and pepper to taste.
- 6Bring to a boil.
- 7Cover and cook gently for about 15 minutes, or until the cauliflower is just tender.
- 8Shake the pan from time to time to prevent sticking and ensure even cooking.
- 9Check for seasoning.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: