1/3 Photos of Spiced Carrots with Raisins
Exotic flavours combining to make a refreshing dish that is a welcome side to a simple roast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, cover the raisins with boiling water and let stand 15 minutes.
- 2In a large saucepan, combine carrots with enough boiling, salted water to cover by 2 inches and boil 2 minutes.
- 4In the same saucepan, saute the garlic in the oil over moderately-low heat until fragrant and add carrots.
- 5Cover and cook 1 minute.
- 6Add raisins, drained, brown sugar, spices and season to taste.
- 7Cook, stirring occasionally, 5-6 minutes longer, or until carrots are just tender.
- 8Remove from heat, allow to cool for 2-3 minutes and stir in yoghurt.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Carrots with Raisins
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 120.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: