Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A diffrent but tasty way to eat carrots
- 1 lb carrot
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 dash chili powder
- 1 dash cumin
- 1 dash ginger
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Peel and cut carrots into french fry shapes.
- mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, then add carrots and mix again.
- Place carrorts on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a 450 F oven for about 45 min., stirring everyonce and a while. Watch carefully to make sure they dont burn. The smaller you cut them the shorted the cook time will be.
We liked these, but didn't love them - maybe it was the combination of spices for us.
This was more than 5 stars!!! I loved all the ingredients together... am making it again tonight. Yummy!!!
Tasty and healthy! We did not love the texture but did love the flavor. Made these exactly as directed.