Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This spiced cake (recipe)is from oma (grandma) Lubje of Albert Heijn (AllerHande)supermarket magazine in the Netherlands.when i saw this recipe,i really decided to bake one.And it turned out very nice and delicious spiced cake.
- 250 g self-rising flour
- 250 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 225 ml milk
- 100 g dried apricots, in slices
- 55 g pistachio nuts, in slices
- 45 g almonds, in slices
- Pre-heat oven 175 C.Mix in a bowl the flour,sugar,cinnamon,clove,nutmeg.
- And pour in the milk and mix again until it become soft and thick enough.scoop by it afterwards the apricot and the pistachio nuts.
- with planed almond and scoop the seizure powders in the bakvorm,bake the spiced cake for 45 minutes in the middle of the oven.