1/4 Photos of Spiced Cabbage With Coconut
Brian Holley's Note:
Simple to cook, good side dish for your curry. A good way to use up cabbage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a pan and fry the cumin seeds and red chillies for 30 seconds.
- 2Add the onion and fry for 3 minutes.
- 3Add the cabbage, carrot, and the coconut.
- 4Stir till the contents of the pan are heated through.
- 5add the salt and lemon juice.
- 6Serve with any meat curry.
Browse Our Top Collard Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Cabbage With Coconut
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 404.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g