Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Simple to cook, good side dish for your curry. A good way to use up cabbage.
Make and share this Spiced Cabbage With Coconut recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter in a pan and fry the cumin seeds and red chillies for 30 seconds.
- Add the onion and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, carrot, and the coconut.
- Stir till the contents of the pan are heated through.
- add the salt and lemon juice.
- Serve with any meat curry.
I made this dish and it was simple & superb!!!!! I served it with Tandori Chicken one that I got from this web site. Both got rave reviews from my dinner guests. Simple food is always the best!!!!!