Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is another Taste of Home recipe. I'm always looking for interesting muffin recipes!
Make and share this Spiced Butternut Squash Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup mashed and cooked butternut squash
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons cold butter
- In large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, squash, corn syrup, butter, oil and vanilla;.
- stir into dry ingrdients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon;.
- cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.