Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing to have during the summer months. You can even pour a little over plain rice and make a light meal out of it, or accompany it with one of the dishes I will be adding soon!You can adjust the water measurement as required.
- 2 cups thick curds, whisked
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small green chili, chopped (you may deseed it if you're not too keen on it being hot)
- Place all ingredients except curd into a blender. Blend well.
- Add the curds to the mixture and blend enough for it to get well mixed, but not so much as to make the mixture very frothy (unles you want it to!).
- Serve chilled in glasses or over rice (though you might want to make it thicker to use with rice).