Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
You can make as many as you want, but this is easy when it's just you for dinner.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 skinless boneless chicken breast half
- Combine olives oil and spice in a zip-top plastic bag; add chicken and coat well.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from bag; pour marinade into a small saucepan.
- Broil chicken 7 minutes while bringing marinade to a boil (if marinade boils before it's time to turn chicken, reduce heat to low and simmer).
- Turn chicken; pour marinade over.
- Broil an additional 5-7 minutes or until completely done.