Such a yummy recipe, adapted from a Maxwell House!
Make and share this Spiced Brazilian Mocha recipe from Food.com.
- Place coffee and chocolate in a heavy saucepan; cook on very low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly with whisk.
- Stir in sugar and cinnamon.
- Bring to boil on medium heat; cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk and vanilla, stirring until well blended.
- Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into 4 large cups.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Garnish with a light sprinkling of additional cinnamon, if desired.