Such a yummy recipe, adapted from a Maxwell House!
Make and share this Spiced Brazilian Mocha recipe from Food.com.
- Place coffee and chocolate in a heavy saucepan; cook on very low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly with whisk.
- Stir in sugar and cinnamon.
- Bring to boil on medium heat; cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk and vanilla, stirring until well blended.
- Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into 4 large cups.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Garnish with a light sprinkling of additional cinnamon, if desired.
Very tasty! Great combination of flavors. I used Splenda and no-sugar added Cool Whip, so sugars were quite low. Thanks for a nice mid-day pick-me-up.
This is a great sweet spiced mocha. I enjoyed this treat very much. I loved the addition of the cinnamon and whipped cream to the decadent chocolate enhanced coffee. The vanilla helped to bring out and mellow the bittersweet chocolate I used. This was absolutely wonderful, I can't wait to make this again. Thanks for sharing sharon.
This really hit the spot tonight since it's been a little chilly today. It has everything I love in a warm drink. Made for ZWT4 for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.