Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
Pineapple salsa offers a refreshing counterpoint to grilled pork chops that have been marinated in Grill Mates® Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade and jalapeno peppers.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 6 pork chops, trimmed (about 2 pounds)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Marinade Mix, oil, juice, vinegar and jalapeno peppers. Reserve 1/4 cup. Place pork chops in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix pineapple, bell pepper and 2 tablespoons of the reserved marinade. Set aside. Remove pork chops from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill pork chops over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons marinade. Serve pork chops with Pineapple Salsa.