Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great way to use blueberries.
- 709.77 ml fresh blueberries (or frozen and thawed)
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 828.06 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml clove
- 1.23 ml allspice
- 85.04 g envelope liquid pectin
- Remove any stems from berries.
- Crush fruit (1 layer at a time). Measure 2 1/2 cups, packed solidly.
- If necessary, add water to make up amount. Pour into large pot.
- Add lemon juice, sugar, and spices, mixing well.
- Bring to a full boil (a boil that cannot be stirred down) and boil, stirring for 1 minute. Remove from heat stir in pectin and immediately ladle into hot jars.
It's a wonderful jam. I made it using frozen berries.