Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great way to use blueberries.
Make and share this Spiced Blueberry Jam recipe from Food.com.
- Remove any stems from berries.
- Crush fruit (1 layer at a time). Measure 2 1/2 cups, packed solidly.
- If necessary, add water to make up amount. Pour into large pot.
- Add lemon juice, sugar, and spices, mixing well.
- Bring to a full boil (a boil that cannot be stirred down) and boil, stirring for 1 minute. Remove from heat stir in pectin and immediately ladle into hot jars.
It's a wonderful jam. I made it using frozen berries.