I want to try this soon so I'm keeping it here so it won't get lost.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 2/3-3/4 cup water (depending on desired thickness of pancakes)
- 2 medium bananas
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter or 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon jam (preferably dark fruit, such as blackberry or black raspberry)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- cooking spray
- 1Mix the pancake mix and water in a bowl. (Or, if desired, add eggs and milk as directed in pancake mix instructions).
- 2Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3Add the 3/4 cup of blueberries, and the cinnamon to the mix.
- 4Cut the bananas into thin slices.
- 5Coat the griddle surface with cooking spray.
- 6Pour 1/4 cup of the pancake batter into the griddle and cook until it turns brown on the side, then flip and brown the other side.
- 7Repeat with the rest of the pancakes.
- 8Spread the peanut butter equally on the pancakes, then the jam.
- 9Top with banana slices and sprinkle with all-spice.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Blueberry Banana Pancakes With Peanut Butter & Jam
Serving Size: 1 (688 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 436.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g