Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I want to try this soon so I'm keeping it here so it won't get lost.
Make and share this Spiced Blueberry Banana Pancakes With Peanut Butter & Jam recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 2⁄3-3⁄4 cup water (depending on desired thickness of pancakes)
- 2 medium bananas
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter or 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon jam (preferably dark fruit, such as blackberry or black raspberry)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- cooking spray
- Mix the pancake mix and water in a bowl. (Or, if desired, add eggs and milk as directed in pancake mix instructions).
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the 3/4 cup of blueberries, and the cinnamon to the mix.
- Cut the bananas into thin slices.
- Coat the griddle surface with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the pancake batter into the griddle and cook until it turns brown on the side, then flip and brown the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the pancakes.
- Spread the peanut butter equally on the pancakes, then the jam.
- Top with banana slices and sprinkle with all-spice.