Recipe by Baby Kato
This recipe has been submitted for play in ZWT8 – Australia/New Zealand. This recipe was found at the New Zealand Beef & Lamb Website. Spicy beef kebabs on the bbq. Don't you just love summer. Serve with a nice array of bbq vegetables for a tasty, quick meal. These may be grilled in the oven for the same amount of time, turning regularly and brush with any remaining marinade during cooking.
- 600 g beef, rump steak, trimmed
- 9.85 ml ground coriander
- 9.85 ml cumin, ground
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 19.71 ml wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml soy sauce, dark
- 59.16 ml oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the beef rump into generous cubes.
- Mix together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and add the beef and toss to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours if possible.
- Thread cubes onto metal skewers, packing the cubes close together. Season well with salt and pepper.
- BBQ over a high heat for 8-10 minutes, turning to brown all sides.