Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
My grandmother recently sent me this recipe. We had this for dinner today. It was very good, we really enjoyed the flavors that were combined to make this roast tangy. A keeper for us!
- 1360.77 g round tip roast
- 14.79-29.58 ml cracked black pepper
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 44.37 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 9.85 ml dry mustard
- Make shallow slits in the top of roast.
- Rub cracked pepper and garlic into roast.
- Combine other ingredients into a bowl-pour over the meat.
- Cover, cook on low 8 10 hours or high 4-5 hours.
Very good tangy flavor with a little "bite" from the cracked pepper. I had a 5lb sirloin tip roast, so I doubled the recipe. I did use a little extra garlic, but that's all I changed. Thanx for a wonderful roast!