Recipe by Ridgely
My grandmother recently sent me this recipe. We had this for dinner today. It was very good, we really enjoyed the flavors that were combined to make this roast tangy. A keeper for us!
Top Review by *Parsley*
Very good tangy flavor with a little "bite" from the cracked pepper. I had a 5lb sirloin tip roast, so I doubled the recipe. I did use a little extra garlic, but that's all I changed. Thanx for a wonderful roast!
- 1360.77 g round tip roast
- 14.79-29.58 ml cracked black pepper
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 44.37 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 9.85 ml dry mustard