Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 apple, Cored And Sliced
- 1 apple, Cored & Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, Chopped, 1 Sm
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard, Dry
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (28 ) can baked beans (Use the baked beans with a molasses sauce and pork.)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook and stir the meat and onion in a large skillet until the meat is brown.
- Drain off the excess fat.
- Stir in the chopped apple, the curry powder, mustard and the baked beans.
- Turn into an ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Arrange the apple slices on the top of the bean mixture and cover.
- Bake until hot, about 25 to 30 minutes.