Recipe by Sharon123
These have a nice sweet/savory flavor and are great for get togethers! Season ahead of time and eat hot out of the oven with mango chutney! Adapted from Cook's Recipes.
Top Review by Noo
Yum-a great tasting recipe that really couldn't be easier.I left off the butter and lightly sprayed the wings with spray oil instead-the skin came up beautifully crispy and the meat was moist and delicious. Thanks Sharon!
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 20 -24 chicken wings (about 2 lbs.) or 20 -24 chicken drummettes (about 2 lbs.)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup mango chutney or 1 cup other fruit chutney
Directions See How It's Made
- Put curry powder, ginger, cinnamon and salt in large resealable plastic storage bag.
- Add chicken and seal.
- Shake bag until chicken is evenly coated with the spices.
- Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Arrange chicken on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Drizzle or brush with butter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Serve chicken with chutney. Enjoy!