1/1 Photo of Spiced Bat Wings(Chicken Wings)
These have a nice sweet/savory flavor and are great for get togethers! Season ahead of time and eat hot out of the oven with mango chutney! Adapted from Cook's Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put curry powder, ginger, cinnamon and salt in large resealable plastic storage bag.
- 2Add chicken and seal.
- 3Shake bag until chicken is evenly coated with the spices.
- 4Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- 5Heat oven to 350°F
- 6Arrange chicken on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 7Drizzle or brush with butter.
- 8Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- 9Serve chicken with chutney. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Bat Wings(Chicken Wings)
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.5
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 160.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: