Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
These have a nice sweet/savory flavor and are great for get togethers! Season ahead of time and eat hot out of the oven with mango chutney! Adapted from Cook's Recipes.
- Put curry powder, ginger, cinnamon and salt in large resealable plastic storage bag.
- Add chicken and seal.
- Shake bag until chicken is evenly coated with the spices.
- Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Arrange chicken on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Drizzle or brush with butter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Serve chicken with chutney. Enjoy!
Yum-a great tasting recipe that really couldn't be easier.I left off the butter and lightly sprayed the wings with spray oil instead-the skin came up beautifully crispy and the meat was moist and delicious. Thanks Sharon!
Oh my goodness, this will go into our FOREVER File! These wings were fabulous in tastiness, but I will use this recipe all the time for chicken breasts, and all other applications, and hubby agrees! I admit I added 1/2 teaspon garlic powder and a good shake of cayenne powder for the kick we seem to need just recently, and also took elmo's suggestion and left out the butter, but this is 5 stars all the way! My Diva Sharon, thanks for this recipe!
I made these exactly as the recipe stated except that I cooked them longer. I ended up cooking for 20 minutes, turning them, and another 20 minutes, but I didn't feel like they were done, so I added another 10 minutes for a total of 50 - oh, and I turned up the heat to 375 after the first 20 minutes. I like my wings/drummettes to be really tender. Based on the reviews, I skipped the butter, but I did spray with ICBINB spray before cooking. I should have Pam sprayed the foil because some of them stuck to the foil. I had about 40 pieces, so I did two bags and "marinated" overnight. They were super easy, and the spices were yummy. The chutney was a must - very complimentary to the curry/ginger flavor.