Recipe by Annacia
Children of all ages will love this delicious Spiced Banana Milk Shake. With just a little supervision from Mom or Dad, kids can help make this fun treat. Cook time is freeze time.
Top Review by **Mandy**
I did a half batch of this for my daughter for morning tea, very refreshing and I love the touch of spice, I used yoghurt instaed of ice-cream and sprinkled with nutmeg to serve. Yum!
- 1 small banana
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream or 1 cup frozen yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cut up banana.
- Place in freezer container or bag; freeze about 3 hours or until firm.
- Place frozen banana, orange juice, ice cream, vanilla and cinnamon in blender container; cover.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with banana slices and additional cinnamon, if desired.