- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄8 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet until 1/2-inch thick.
- Combine garlic, thyme, salt and pepper; rub one side of each piece of chicken.
- Brown chicken in butter for 8-10 minutes or until done, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Add broth to pan; heat 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in vinegar.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.