Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A fast recipe for a very busy day....serve with rice or egg noodles.......
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 pork loin chops (about 3/4" thick)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- In a shallow dish, combine the first 10 ingredients; dredge pork chops on both sides.
- In a skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides.
- Place in a greased 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Combine ketchup, water and brown sugar; pour over chops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until tender.
I made these pork chops tonight and they were excellent! My whole family loved them. A little spice, alittle sweetness, they were great! Thanks Debe