Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This recipe is from Sonoma Diet Program. Sounded good, so I thought I would share it with you. Nutrition facts per serving: 99 cal., 5 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 163 mg chol., 93 mg sodium, 7 g carbo., 0 g fiber, 8 g pro.
- 3 beaten eggs
- 354.88 ml low-fat milk
- 78.07 ml heat-stable granular sugar substitute
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 2.46 ml ground allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a small bowl combine eggs, milk, sugar substitute, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Place 4 6 ounce custard cups in a 2 quart square baking dish.
- Divide egg mixture among custard cups, then sprinkle with allspice.
- Fill baking dish around custard cups with water to a a depth of 1".
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center of each cup comes out clean.
- Remove cups from water.
- Cool slightly on a rack before serving.