1/1 Photo of Spiced Avocado Soup
In Der Küche's Note:
A rich and savoury soup which can be served hot or cold, making it good for winter or summer! Make this a meal by adding a side salad and crusty bread or cornbread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop and sauté onion in oil, until caramelization starts. Add chili and coriander, and sauté for a minute longer.
- 2Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
- 3While waiting for boil, finely dice tomato and cilantro, for garnish.
- 4Remove from heat, and add sour cream.
- 5Cut avocados in half, and remove pit. Scoop out flesh with spoon into soup.
- 6Using hand blender, purée ingredients.
- 7Add salt to taste.
- 8If serving hot, put in bowl and top with garnish. If serving cold, put soup in refrigerator for at least two hours, then when ready to serve, top with garnish.
Browse Our Top Avocado Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Avocado Soup
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.6
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.9 mg
- Sodium 313.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g