1/1 Photo of Spiced Avocado Sandwich
A great sandwich for summer! Nice and spicy! You can use wraps or bread instead of pita if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Tabasco jalapeno sauce (or use hot sauce of your choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup yellow grape tomatoes, halved (or red)
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 small radishes, halved and thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 whole wheat pita bread, top third cut off (6 inches each)
- 1Halve and pit avocado. With a spoon, scoop out avocado flesh, cut into chunks, and transfer to a medium bowl. Add orange juice, Tabasco sauce, and coriander; season with salt and pepper. Mix gently to combine.
- 2Add tomatoes, cucumber, and radish. Combine, and divide mixture between 2 pitas.
- 3Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Avocado Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.9
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 941.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.9 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g