Recipe by weekend cooker
Got this one at the orchard. Have tried a sample there. Cooking time reflects a 2 hour cooling time.
Top Review by Baby Kato
I've never had a cider that wasn't heated. This was a lovely treat. I did opt to leave the spices longer in the cider, as I prefer stronger flavors. Thank you for sharing a recipe that was very refreshing and tasty.
- 4 (12 ounce) cans apricot nectar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 6 whole cloves
- 6 cinnamon sticks (3 to 4 inches long)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pitcher, combine all juices, water and sugar, and stir well.
- Place cloves, and cinnamon sticks on a piece of cheesecloth, tie with a sto create a bag.
- Submerge bag in pitcher, and let stand for 2-3 hours, while cooling in refridgerator.
- After 3 hours, use a small strainer, and remove cinnamon sticks, and cloves.