1/2 Photos of Spiced Apricot Cider
2 hrs 5 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
Got this one at the orchard. Have tried a sample there. Cooking time reflects a 2 hour cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pitcher, combine all juices, water and sugar, and stir well.
- 2Place cloves, and cinnamon sticks on a piece of cheesecloth, tie with a sto create a bag.
- 3Submerge bag in pitcher, and let stand for 2-3 hours, while cooling in refridgerator.
- 4After 3 hours, use a small strainer, and remove cinnamon sticks, and cloves.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Apricot Cider
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.4
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 77.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g