Spiced Applesauce Mini Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the dry ingredients in small bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients in large bowl, and then add dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray and measure the (slightly sticky) batter into the tins by the tablespoon (don’t use muffin liners, the dough sticks too much).
- Sprinkle each muffin with a bit of light brown sugar to coat the top (don’t skip this step if you don’t have to, the brown sugar adds a lovely touch to the muffins).
- Bake for 10 minutes, let them sit in the tin for a couple of minutes and then move the muffins to a rack to cool completely.
- Alternative: bake in a loaf pan for 55-60 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Read more about White Whole Wheat Flour here: www.azcentral.com (it's an informative atricle).