Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have been making these for years, always turn out high and so moist, frost with my Kittencal's Best Cream Cheese Frosting (Extra Creamy Option) or use your own favorite cream cheese frosting!
- 78.07 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar (can use more sugar ir desired)
- 2 large eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 314.66 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 0.59 ml clove
- 177.44 ml applesauce
- cream cheese frosting
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Sift the dry ingredients.
- Add to creamed mixture alternately with the applesauce.
- Divide the mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups (fill two-thirds full).
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until cupcakes test done.
- Cook 10 minutes before removing to wire rack.
I just removed these from the oven and they smell heavenly! Can hardly wait 10 minutes to try them. I didn't have paper liners, so the muffins stuck to the pan. But they are so moist and tasty, that really doesn't matter. Thanx Kitten for a wonderful recipe that will be used again and again. turbotess
Another great muffin,,,very,very, tasty.
Didn't need to frost these because I added about 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips! These were easy and delish!! Thanks Kit! :)