1/3 Photos of Spiced Applesauce Cupcakes
I have been making these for years, always turn out high and so moist, frost with my Kittencal's Best Cream Cheese Frosting (Extra Creamy Option) or use your own favorite cream cheese frosting!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Prepare 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- 3In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 4Add in eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- 5Sift the dry ingredients.
- 6Add to creamed mixture alternately with the applesauce.
- 7Divide the mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups (fill two-thirds full).
- 8Bake for 25 minutes, or until cupcakes test done.
- 9Cook 10 minutes before removing to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Applesauce Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.7 mg
- Sodium 232.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g