weekend cooker's Note:
Quick flavorful appetizer or a brunch treat. You could also sprinkle a few raisins over each apple slice before rolling up in step 4, and or sprinkle a little nutmeg and allspice in step 7.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour orange juice into bottom of a greased 9x9 baking pan.
- 2Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 8 triangles, then cut each in half to make 16 triangles.
- 3Cut each apple into 8 slices.
- 4Place an apple slice at wide end of each triangle. Roll up.
- 5Arrange filled pastries into the 9x9 inch baking pan.
- 6Drizzle butter over tops.
- 7In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar together.
- 8Sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture over pastries.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Apple Twists
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.4
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 43.6 mg
- Sodium 312.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: