1/2 Photos of Spiced Apple Pork Loin Roast
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
My family loves this pork roast! The applesauce recipe can be doubled if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- 3Cut slits in top of roast; insert the garlic strips.
- 4Combine flour, salt, sugar, pepper and mustard; rub over roast.
- 5Place the roast on a rack, in a shallow roasting pan.
- 6Bake, uncovered at 350°F, or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F.
- 7Brush applesauce mixture (this mixture can be doubled if desired) over the roast during the last half hour of baking.
- 8Remove the roast to serving platter; slice.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Apple Pork Loin Roast
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.5
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 145.1 mg
- Sodium 519.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 48.8 g