Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from www.lovingyou.com
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar
- 118.29 ml flour
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter
- 2.46 ml finely grated lemon zest
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.59 ml ground allspice
- 0.59 ml ground nutmeg
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1419.54 ml peeled cored, sliced apples
- Combine sugar, flour, butter, lemon zest, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, and nutmeg in a food processor.
- Process until well blended.
- Spread one-third of the sugar mixture over an unbaked pie crust.
- Arrange apple slices, in an overlapping pattern, on top of the sugar mixture.
- Top with the remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake on 400 degrees for 45-55 minutes, until crust is lightly browned.
- Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.
What for a fantastic pie we had yesterday. All my family enjoyed it very much. My daughter asked me to try with quince. Today the new version came out. Mmh...really fantastic. We like the nutmeg and the all spice (ras el hanout) spices in your pie recipe. I've posted some fotos of both!
Thanks for sharing this recipes.