Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A sweet, easy-to make muffin that I have made lots of times.
Make and share this Spiced Apple Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Mix in apple, cover completely.
- Add egg, milk, and butter.
- Pour 3/4 full into greased muffin tins.
- Mix topping together and sprinkle over unbaked muffins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until brown.
- Eat them.
Used Gala apples for these muffins & I was very happy with the results ~ Had some wonderfully moist & flavorful gems that were shared by several neighbors! I really enjoy making these kinds of special treats & do appreciate you posting the recipe! Thanks so much! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]