Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
from 3 fat chicks community board.
Make and share this Spiced Apple Iced Tea (0 Ww Points) Slow Cooker recipe from Food.com.
- 2 granny smith apples
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
- 6 tea bags (such as red zinger or other herbal tea)
- 2838.0 ml water
- Thinly slice two Granny Smith apples and place them on the bottom of your slow cooker along with the cinnamon sticks and cloves. Add the tea bags and 3 quarts water.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours. Strain and discard the solids. Chill tea and serve over ice.
- Makes 6 servings, 2 cups each.
- POINTS® value per serving: 0.