Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's amazing what you can do with imitation food. Thanks to the CoolWhip website.
Make and share this Spiced Apple Heaven recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite or 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (13 5/8 ounce) package fat-free pound cake, cut into 8 slices
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Gently stir into whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup apple pie filling over each cake slice.
- Top with about 1/3 cup of the spice mixture.
- Serve immediately.
This was simple & delicious. I loved the topping so much that I have been using it as a dip for some cut up fruit that I have. Yummmm! Thank you