Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'm in charge of the bake shop and soda shop at our church's Christmas Village. This is a favorite we serve every year.
- 1 gallon apple juice (not cider)
- 1 cup redhots decorative candies
- Mix ingredients together and put into a crockpot.
- Stir ocassionally until hot and candies are melted.
- This can be kept on low for a couple of hours, then refrigerate remainder.
- You can adjust the sweetness of this by varying the amount of candies.
This was the best spiced cider I've ever had. Yes, I said cider; can't tell that it was only apple juice. It was so easy and it tases so delicious. Yummy!!