Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
A Great Gift Idea the children can help with!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- Directions for Jar: Combine and blend ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Store in a jar or airtight container.
- Attach to Jar: Spiced Apple Cake, Serves 8 to 10, 1 package spice apple cake mix, 1 1/2 cups canola oil, 3 large eggs, 3 cups chopped apples.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a tube or Bundt pan.
- Place the spiced apple cake mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the mix; add the oil, eggs, and apples.
- Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool; remove from the cake pan.