1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in the middle of oven.
- 2Spray the bottom only of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a big bowl, add cake mix, egg, oil, and 1/2 cup of the apple butter; blend 1-2 minutes with an electric mixer set on low speed until well blended.
- 4Spread evenly into the prepared pan; sprinkle with walnuts.
- 5Bake 30-35 minutes until lightly browned and firm to the touch.
- 6Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- 7In a medium bowl, beat softened cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup apple butter, and cinnamon with mixer set on medium speed.
- 8Beat in powdered sugar until frosting is fluffy.
- 9Spread frosting over cooled bars; cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Apple Butter Bars With Apple Butter-Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (1669 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.6
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 174.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 31.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g