1/1 Photo of Spiced Almond, Grape and Mixed Green Salad
Fisher Nuts's Note:
“This is a bite of springtime. The spiced almonds create a great texture against the juicy grapes and the grassy parsley. Use whatever combination of greens you like best here. I am partial to some arugula, romaine and spinach. You can make the dressing and gather all of these ingredients ahead of time and then just toss the salad just before you’re ready to serve it.” –Alex Guarnaschelli
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar (red wine)
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar (red wine)
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Almonds: Combine the almonds and paprika and a pinch of salt. Toss to blend. Transfer to a baking sheet and toast until browned, 5-8 minutes. Set aside.
- 3Dressing: Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl, set aside.
- 4Salad: Place the radishes on a flat surface and, using a small, sharp knife, slice them into 1/4 inch rounds (with the bit of the tops still attached).
- 5Toss the mixed greens, radishes, parsley and grapes to the bowl and toss to blend. Top with the almonds. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Grapes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grapes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Almond, Grape and Mixed Green Salad
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.4
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 95.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fisher® Sliced Almonds