Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Combine juices and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Add sugars and spices, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and add tea bags.
- Steep for about 10 minutes.
- Strain and serve, either hot or iced.
This is very nice! I used a little less sugar (I started small and tasted it until I liked it) as I don't care for my tea to be too sweet. Very enjoyable! Thanks for sharing!
A nice spicy tea that I enjoyed cold. I cut the recipe back, very good!!! Made for the Comfort Cafe.
Totally delicious spice tea. I used Tazo Wild Orange tea. I think this would be great with some orange peel curls too. Very good. Made and Reviewed as the recipe of the day for Comfort Cafe - Thanks! :)