Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I started making this with my mom years ago. Its just wonderful. we make it as a winter, morning beverage, and i even send it out as little gifts! its made with easy to find, easy to use, no mess ingredients. and it lasts for a long time. try it!
- 2 cups lipton tea
- 14 ounces Tang orange crystals
- 6 ounces instant lemonade
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- add ingredients together, shake it up abit, and thats it! EASY!
- for one cup of hot water add 2-3 teaspoons more or less depending on how you like it. me and my husband love it strong.
My mother made this every year at Christmas, too. We had a bunch for us but we also gave some away to friends. Brings back great memories.