Another cake from a cake mix.
Make and share this Spice Rum Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Cake Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix, milk, cooking oil, sour cream, rum, eggs and cinnamon.
- Beat on low speed until just moistened.
- Turn to medium speed and beat 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan and bake 35- 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes, then remove and cool completely before glazing.
- Glaze Mix powdered sugar, melted margarine and rum.
- If glaze is not quite thin enough to drizzle, you may thin by adding 1/2 teaspoon water at the time to get the consistency you want.
- Drizzle over cake.