Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Dry rub for steaks.
Make and share this Spice Rubbed Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- To toast cumin seeds, place them in a heavy saucepan, over medium heat, cook 1 or 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Slightly crush toasted cumin seeds; in a small bowl combine with brown sugar, cinnamon, oregano, salt, cayenne, and garlic powder.
- Trim fat from steaks; rub both sides with spice mixture.
- Coat grill with nonstick cooking spray; preheat grill for medium direct heat.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness, 11 to 15 minutes, turning once for medium rare, 14 to 18 minutes for well done.