Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
An easy, impressive, and festive main course; great for holidays and guests. Can be made ahead, directions in recipe for that.
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 2 -3 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 cup raspberry applesauce
- 1 cup your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425*. In a small bowl combine allspice, pepper, and salt; rub on all sides of tenderloins.
- In a 12-inch skillet brown tenderloins in hot oil over medium heat, turning to brown all sides.
- Transfer tenderloins to a shallow roasting pan. Roast for 25 mins or until internal temp reads 160*F and juices run clear.
- Slice pork and arrange on a platter. Spoon BBQ sauce over the top. Serve remaining on the side.
- In a saucepan combine raspberry applesauce, BBQ sauce, and cranberry sauce. Cook and stir over low heat until heated through. Stir in lemon juice. Serve over pork.
- ***Make-Ahead Directions***.
- Prepare pork and BBQ sauce. Allow to cool for 30 minutes Cover and refrigerate pork up to 3 days or sauce up to 1 week. Warm pork in a 350* oven for 20-25 mins or until heated through. Heat BBQ sauce over medium-low heat until heated through. Serve as above.