Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is just a simple way to prepare a pork loin. I usually buy half a loin which will feed my husband and I for about 4 meals or so. This is just one of the ways I cook it up!
- 4 lbs pork loin
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons rubbed thyme (ground thyme)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground coriander
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Leave about 1/4 inch of fat on one side of the loin.
- Mix the spices together and rub all ove the loin.
- Place in a raosting pan and cook in oven for 1 1/4 hours.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing thinly.