Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
For three slices of pork, only 4 WW points!
Make and share this Spice-Rubbed Mango-Glazed Pork Tenderloin (Weight Watchers) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- Spray the grill with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high or prepare a medium-high fire.
- To make the glaze, stir together the chutney and the rum in a cup.
- To make the rub, combine the cinnamon, allspice and salt in a cup. Spread the rub all over the pork, then lightly spray with nonstick spray. Place the tenderloin on the grill rack and grill, turning, 10 minutes.
- Continue to grill the pork, turning and brushing with the glaze, until pork reaches 160 F (70 C). Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut into 12 slices.
This receipe is amazing; I have made it many times since I bought the cookbook it is in last year. It's a great recipe to make for company.
Fantastic recipe! My kids love it! Thank you!
This was delicious. Thanks!