1/3 Photos of Spice-Rubbed Lamb Chops (Pan Sauteed)
I had ripped this out of a magazine. At the top of the page it says Fit To Eat. This uses ingredients I have on hand and and it serves 2, which is 1 chop a person. I like more in my serving unless I'm on a diet! Recipe suggests a side of cauliflower roasted with ginger and mint.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together the thyme, cumin, coriander, paprika, and salt in a small bowl; season with pepper.
- 2Put lamb on a plate and rub each side with the spice mixture; let stand from 10 minutes to an hour.
- 3Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a medium heavy skillet over medium-high heat until very hot.
- 4Add chops and reduce heat to medium.
- 5Cook chops, flipping halfway through, until deeply browned, about 10 minutes for medium-rare.
- 6Transfer each chop to a serving plate.
- 7Divide arugula between plates and drizzle with the remaining teaspoons of oil.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spice-Rubbed Lamb Chops (Pan Sauteed)
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.8
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 640.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 16.1 g