Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Trying to come up with a way to make boneless, skinless chicken breasts more appealing, without adding tons of fat. In my opinion, this one was a success :-)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Trim chicken of visible fat.
- Mix dry ingredients together and rub on chicken.
- Spray large, nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat over high heat until just smoking.
- Add chicken.
- Immediately reduce heat to medium and let cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn chicken and cook until done through, 4-5 minutes more.
- Top with fruit salsa, regular salsa, guacomole or another sauce, if desired.