1/1 Photo of Spice-Roasted Cornish Hens With Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce
A north African influenced quick everyday dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position rack in top third of oven; preheat to 450°F
- 2Arrange hens, skin side up, on large rimmed baking sheet.
- 3Finely grind cumin and next 3 ingredients in spice mill.
- 4Brush hens with oil.
- 5Sprinkle on both sides with spice mixture.
- 6Roast hens until cooked through, about 35 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in processor.
- 8Blend until almost smooth.
- 9Season sauce with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spice-Roasted Cornish Hens With Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.3
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 776.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 25.4 g