Recipe by GoldsmithLissa
Easy holiday veggie...
Top Review by gailanng
Last night I couldn't stop thinking about how delicious this was and with possible variations. It appears my brain seems to always become rather chatty when I lay down to sleep. It nags me for other reasons, too. For example, to remember to do chores, tells me things I shouldn't have done and just wanting to chat in general. I have even hollered at it to shut up and sleep with me. Oh welllll...
- 1 butternut squash, peeled seeded and cut into 1-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- In a large bowl, toss the squash with the olive oil, cumin, coriander and cayenne and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the squash on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast in the oven for about 40 minutes, until tender and lightly browned, tossing once halfway through. Transfer to a bowl and serve.