Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cake is very dense and filling
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free margarine, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup seedless raisin
- Preheat over to 350°F Lightly grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat margarine until well creamed.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Sift together flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and baking soda.
- Fold into yogurt mixture.
- Add raisins and mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until tester inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes on rack.