Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cake is very dense and filling
Make and share this Spice Raisin Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over to 350°F Lightly grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat margarine until well creamed.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Sift together flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and baking soda.
- Fold into yogurt mixture.
- Add raisins and mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until tester inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes on rack.